9110Re: astroclubs Knock knock

  • dueykair3@aol.com
    Nov 14, 2010
      In a message dated 11/14/2010 1:36:07 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      manojpai@... writes:

      Hello all,

      Been a while since we had any post in this list. Hope all of you are ok.

      Best wishes and clear skies

      Manoj

      Clear skies here (I think anyway ... just a "tunnel" upward from my
      driveway here in Florida and my telescope had a fatal injury, so 'looking up' these
      days is just by naked eye or with binos every once in a while.)

      With the onset of autumn I enjoy the emergence of my favorite Orion.

      Sue

      Pluralitas non est ponenda sine neccesitate.