      From: Charlie Warren
      To: ACATW@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, February 14, 2009 5:04 PM
      Subject: RE: astroclubs Observingg Sessions

      Joe
      I admit I have not tried the energy drinks, but suspect they would be a
      variant of the same with a good dose of sugar and caffeine. Lately (may be a
      sign of age), I have been resorting to hot soup and also carb snacks. These
      help me avoid the jitters, and the refueling seems to help keep up energy. I
      also routinely take a walk around the field every hour or so, which gets the
      blood moving again, which is also important to keep vision acute.

      Regards,

      Charlie Warren
      Editor - Amateur Astronomy Magazine
      editor@...