The focus of ABS30 is:
- figuring out if you want to do a 30
- getting ready to do a 30
- doing a 30 or more
- being more abs than mods/mainly abs
Anyone is welcome to post here, though we ask that your posts stay focused on providing or asking for support related to the role of alcohol in out lives and abstaining for any length of time.
Topics that are not ABS30 focused are: general humor, politics, religion, s*x, the weather, small talk, sports, hobbies, moderation strategies, favorite alcoholic drinks, general health, exercise, weight loss, food, relationships, family issues and money issues EXCEPT AS THEY RELATE TO DRINKING AND THE ROLE OF ALCOHOL IN OUR LIVES. This is NOT to say that these topics are banned - please just be sensitive and if it doesn't relate to drinking, please take the discussion off list to the specific folks who are interested. There are also specific groups for many of the above topics, including a group similar to this with a focus on moderation as a goal.
See the main MM site at
http://www.moderation.org/relatedgroups.shtml for a complete listing.
- Jan 1, 2004
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Not listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.