Perfect STORM

  • bob stark
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 21, 2017
      Well we had the program on thumb drive and a back up disk and no equipment to show it. I guess we need to have an additional back up. prints to pass around.. Very disappointing. Night. Also it cost Bill  $6.30 per copy to print and mail the last Scrambler; surely not a viable option long term to mail hard copies to 4 members. We tabled this discussion until next meeting.
      Also I'll be away in May as well as VP Al, Tom can you handle the meeting?
       Bob
    • Charles Girard
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 21, 2017
        We also need as many members as possible to participate in Train Day on May 13 in Fort Smith. Bring RR artifacts!

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Apr 21, 2017, at 3:34 AM, bob stark bob_stark@... [ABM_NRHS] <ABM_NRHS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        Well we had the program on thumb drive and a back up disk and no equipment to show it. I guess we need to have an additional back up. prints to pass around.. Very disappointing. Night. Also it cost Bill  $6.30 per copy to print and mail the last Scrambler; surely not a viable option long term to mail hard copies to 4 members. We tabled this discussion until next meeting.
        Also I'll be away in May as well as VP Al, Tom can you handle the meeting?
         Bob

      • M. Mitchell Marmel
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 21, 2017
          And, don't forget, I'd like to get a ride for Train Day... :)

          On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 10:16 AM, Charles Girard chuck.girard@... [ABM_NRHS] <ABM_NRHS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          We also need as many members as possible to participate in Train Day on May 13 in Fort Smith. Bring RR artifacts!

          Sent from my iPhone

          On Apr 21, 2017, at 3:34 AM, bob stark bob_stark@... [ABM_NRHS] <ABM_NRHS@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          Well we had the program on thumb drive and a back up disk and no equipment to show it. I guess we need to have an additional back up. prints to pass around.. Very disappointing. Night. Also it cost Bill  $6.30 per copy to print and mail the last Scrambler; surely not a viable option long term to mail hard copies to 4 members. We tabled this discussion until next meeting.
          Also I'll be away in May as well as VP Al, Tom can you handle the meeting?
           Bob

        • william merrifield
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 22, 2017
            Bob was in error. it cost $6.30 to mail the four newsletters not each. That comes to $1.58 each which included $0.80 each for postage and the rest for ink and paper. From now on I will donate the paper and the ink so the chapter cost will be $0.80 each for mail postage. total $3.20 per month. Can't get any cheaper than that unless you look my gift horse in the mouth.

            Bill Merrifield