Fwd: Old Steam Powered Wooden Box Factory One of the better videos I've seen

  • Dave Mudge
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: Edward Cazayoux <edwardjc@...>
      Date: Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 7:48 AM
      Subject: Fwd: Old Steam Powered Wooden Box Factory One of the better videos I've seen
      To: Mudge David <dave@...>

      Please send this out, and enjoy it yourself.

      Eddie

      Edward J. Cazayoux, FAIA
      EnvironMental Design
      1025 Green Lane
      Breaux Bridge
      LA  70517

      Warning:-- This video is quite long.but worth watching

      Old Steam Powered Wooden Box Factory
      One of the better videos I've seen, think you will enjoy it. Really neat.
      Ferocious watch dog on duty 24/7 too.
      Looks like his tail got too close to a moving part.

      =======
      http://www.pctools.com
      =======

      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection.
    • Bill Ganoe
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 11, 2013
        Very interesting. Thanks.

        --