Fwd: [aba_blacksmiths] auction reminder--april 27, 2013

  • Dave Mudge
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 5, 2013

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: <ANVILWORK@...>
      Date: Tue, Feb 5, 2013 at 2:26 PM
      Subject: [aba_blacksmiths] auction reminder--april 27, 2013
      To: aba_blacksmiths@yahoogroups.com
      Cc: jeffery@..., paabasec@..., jnhharris@...

      Auction, Sat. April 27, 2013 – Carl Dishong--Retired farrier and blacksmith from Marietta, Ohio area.
      Selling all equipment: anvils, forges, post vises, tongs, shears, hammers, hardies, jigs,
      horseshoes, rasps and files and much more. Details and photos on

      www.randyclarkauctions.com    (Click on 'Current Auctions'; then click on 'view' to see items for sale)
      740-783-8000

      ******************

      Hi Dave

          I received a note from Joanne Dishong to let me know there is going to be an auction.  Carl's  blacksmith's tools and equipment will be sold.  Some woodworking tools will also be sold.
      The address is  3614 Country Road 9.  Reno, Ohio.  The address used to be Miller's Lane, Reno, Ohio. Same place-different address.  I know she will appreciate the help an ad in the newsletter will get info to other smiths.
      Joe

      The date of the sale will be April 27, 2013.
      Carl was a long time ABA member.  His forging was stopped by Alzheimer Disease.
      Anyone needing help finding the location of the sale can call Joanne at 1-740-373 0888 for further instructions.
      Joe Harris

      Dave Allen
      Newsletter Editor
      Appalachian Blacksmiths Association