jeff fetty receives award

  • ANVILWORK@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15, 2012
      To ABANA Editors:

      Jeff Fetty is a founding member of our organization (1979-present).  He recently was honored by the 2012 International Metal Design Annual (Germany) as one of the seven best metal artists in the world.

      Jeff is the sixth American selected for this honor.  The previous American selected was Albert Paley in 2007.

      The following link is to an interview with Jeff.

      Dave Allen
      Newsletter Editor
      Appalachian Blacksmiths Association
      www.appaltree.net/aba