David Roeder

  • psabgeditor
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
      I have received the newsletter back from the Inland Northwest Affiliate.

      I sent him an email, but that too came back. His vice-pres doesn't
      have an email.

      If no one has a good email, I will send snail-mail to the veep.

      Thanks, Barry Myers
    • Dave Mudge
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2008
        Barry, this is what is listed on the ABANA web site:

        INLAND NORTHWEST BLACKSMITH ASSOCIATION

        • Pres: David Roeder
          726 South Beach
          Kennewick, WA 99336