RE: [blacksmitheditors] Re: [ABANA_Affiliate_Newsletter_Editors] Re: ABANA_Affiliate_Newsletter_Edito...

  • Jim Guy
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 3, 2011

      A very good overview of this topic on the ABANA web site at http://www.abana.org/downloads/Copyright.pdf  .  This covers affiliate newsletter copyright statements, the Hammer’s Blow policy (at least their policy at the time), and general discussion of copyrights from a newsletter editor perspective.

      It was also discussed at the Editors meeting held during the 2004 ABANA conference at Richmond, Ky.

      Jim