converting website; need advice

  • ANVILWORK@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2, 2011
      In a galaxy far, far away, and a long time ago, I set up our chapter website using MS FrontPage.

      That was a mistake!  But then again, I don't know a whole lot about web design.

      I know there is no easy solution to convert a FrontPage website to the new standards.  But I thought somebody else has probably been down this road and could recommend the best software solution.

      Thanks,

      Dave Allen
      Newsletter Editor
      Appalachian Blacksmiths Association