Fwd: Get Your Bachelors in Graphic Design Online

  • Dave Mudge
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 9, 2010

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: CreativePro.com <enews@...>
      Date: Wed, Jun 9, 2010 at 12:06 PM
      Subject: Get Your Bachelors in Graphic Design Online
      To: dave@...

      If you are having trouble viewing this email, go here.
      Please add enews@... to your safe sender list or address book.
      For instructions on how to add this to your address book or safe sender list, please go here.
      Click Here to Learn More About Our Online Graphic Design Bachelor's Degree
      Graphic Design
      Bachelor’s Degree - Online

      Channel your art skills into a graphic design career

      Learn more about our online
      Graphic Design
      Bachelor's Program

      Art has the power to communicate, inspire emotion, and transform the world around us, and Full Sail's online Graphic Design Bachelor's Degree Program can teach you how to apply your natural talent to a career creating powerful content for a wide range of media.

      Our specialized online program offers a complete visual arts education that combines a range of traditional art and design topics with the advanced digital production techniques you'll need to unleash your artistic potential at an established studio, or your own graphic design company.

      Potential careers include:

      • Art Director
      • Illustrator
      • Interface Designer
      • Motion Graphics Artist
      • Multimedia Artist
      • Storyboard Artist

      Learn More

      About Full Sail
      Over the past 30 years, Full Sail University has built a reputation as one of the premier media arts colleges in the world, with more than 30,000 graduates. Based in Winter Park, Florida, Full Sail offers master's, bachelor's, and associate's degrees.

      Earn Your Degree in 32 Months!

      Earn your degree in 32 months!

      Learn More
      Request More Information

      888.993.7338 | fullsail.edu/online
      3300 University Boulevard Winter Park, FL 32792
      Financial Aid to those who qualify - Career development assistance - Accredited University, ACCSCT

      This email was sent to: dave@...

      This email was sent by: CreativePro.com
      100 PFL Way Livingston, MT 59047 USA

      We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

      Update Profile | Unsubscribe