Fwd: Paul Moffet

  • Dave Mudge
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 3, 2010

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      Date: Wed, Mar 3, 2010 at 8:21 AM
      Subject: Paul Moffet

      As you may already know, Paul is not doing well.

      Here is what John Steppe forwarded to me from Jen Hayden who received it from Suzie: We were at the hospital nearly all day and into the evening.  Both the lung doctor and a new neurologist were in and talked to us at great length.  They did an EEG.  All the doctors agree that Paul has been gone since the Great Crash on the 22nd.  His brain just didn't get enough oxygen or pressure to push it to the cells.  We are assured that he is in no pain and his passing should be peaceful and soon.

      Thank you all VERY MUCH for your support and prayers.  I think I wouldn't have made it this far without your devotion to my wonderful husband.

      Kim Soladine forwarded the following address, in case you wish to cards:

      Paul Moffet
      8386 N. Illinois Street
      Indianapolis, Indiana 46260

      - Michael

    • Rome H. Hutchings
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 4, 2010
        Thanks Dave, I must have three dozen emails..............we shall miss Paul
        muchly.  We all enjoyed his company at the annual board meeting in Memphis.

        It seems as if it were just yesterday..............

        Rome