Fwd: From Printingforless.com and CreativePro: Atten d our Free Webinar —3 Keys to Direct Mail Success!

  • Dave Mudge
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2010
      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: CreativePro.com <enews@...>
      Date: Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 11:13 AM
      Subject: From Printingforless.com and CreativePro: Attend our Free Webinar —3 Keys to Direct Mail Success!
      To: dave@...

      If you are having trouble viewing this email, go here.
      Please add enews@... to your safe sender list or address book.
      For instructions on how to add this to your address book or safe sender list, please go here.

      Brochures   |   Cards   |   Stationery   |   Catalogs   |    Folders   |   Custom & Other   |   Request Samples

      Free Webinar: 3 Keys to Direct Mail Success
      Learn How to Get the Most Bang for Your Direct Mail Buck

      post_itsrev1Here at PrintingForLess.com, we know that direct mail is effective at driving both leads and profits. We also know that direct mail can be complicated and a little confusing. That's why we're offering a direct mail webinar where you'll learn the steps you can take now to ensure you get the most bang for your marketing buck. Attend this webinar to get actionable tips on improving your direct mail efforts.

      Please join us: Friday, February 12, 2010 at 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM MST

                                                     register_now_button

      Save on Your Next Direct Mail Campaign!
      offerbanner5

      In the webinar above, you'll learn the importance of hitting your prospects or customers multiple times over the course of a direct mail campaign. We want to help you put that idea into action. That's why if you commit to print and mail three times within six months, PFL will give you 10% off the printing of your first mailing, 20% off your second, and 30% off your third!

      To redeem, call 800.930.6040 and mention promo code CAMPAIGN1 and we'll apply the discount to your first and  subsequent orders. Or place your order online at pfl.com and enter promo code CAMPAIGN1 in the promotional code box. Offer expires 7/31/2010!

      "Firms Hold Fast to Snail Mail"

      According to a recent Wall Street Journal article, several businesses recently tried cutting the direct mail portion of their marketing to save money. Instead, they focused all of their efforts online. The result: a 25% drop in profits! Instead of replacing your direct mail with email, try integrating them together for a bigger impact.

      > Read more

      wsj_logo

      Offer is available for a single use only and cannot be combined with other coupons. Discount applies to printing cost only.

      This email was sent to: dave@...

      This email was sent by: CreativePro.com
      100 PFL Way Livingston, MT 59047 USA

      We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

      Update Profile | Unsubscribe