Fwd: An Online Graphic Design Bachelors Degree

  • Dave Mudge
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2009

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: CreativePro.com <enews@...>
      Date: Fri, Dec 11, 2009 at 8:55 AM
      Subject: An Online Graphic Design Bachelors Degree
      To: dave@...

      If you are having trouble viewing this email, go here.
      Please add enews@... to your safe sender list or address book.
      For instructions on how to add this to your address book or safe sender list, please go here.
      Graphic Design
      Bachelor's Degree - Online

      Develop Your Art Skills for Careers in Graphic Design

      Learn more about our online Graphic Design Bachelor's Degree

      Full Sail's online Graphic Design Bachelor's Degree puts your creativity to work by teaching you how to combine your art skills with the most current technology to meet the growing demand for strong visual communications in the fields of entertainment media, marketing, and beyond.

      Our specialized online curriculum provides you with a complete multimedia education that explores a range of traditional art and design topics, before concentrating on advanced production techniques. Classes like Design and Art Theory, Graphic Web Design, Digital Publishing, and Motion Graphics will help you develop a well-rounded portfolio that showcases your skills to employers.

      Prepare for such graphic design careers as:
      • Art Director
      • Illustrato
      • Interface Designer
      • Motion Graphics Artist
      • Multimedia Artist
      • Storyboard Art
      ist

      About Full Sail
      Over the past 30 years, Full Sail University has built a reputation as one of the premier media arts colleges in the world, with more than 30,000 graduates. Based in Winter Park, Florida, Full Sail offers master's, bachelor's, and associate's degrees.

      Earn your degree in 32 months!

      888.993.7338 | fullsail.edu/online
      3300 University Boulevard Winter Park, FL 32792
      Financial Aid to those who qualify - Career development assistance - Accredited University, ACCSCT

      Click here to unsubscribe
      This email was sent to: dave@...

      This email was sent by: CreativePro.com
      100 PFL Way Livingston, MT 59047 USA

      We respect your right to privacy - view our policy

      Update Profile | Unsubscribe