463Re: [ABANA_Affiliate_Newsletter_Editors] Ti dewater Blacksmiths Guild- New Editor [1 Attach ment]

  • Bill Ganoe
    Jan 15, 2014
      Congratulations on your new challenge. I know the feeling. I got
      started here about 8 months ago. I believe everyone in this group is
      dealing with a lack of submissions. I'm trying to use a series of
      gentle reminders for anyone who even briefly hints at a germ of an
      article. I hope I don't become a pest for those people.

      Your Sept. issue is well done. What software are you using?

      ---
      Bill Ganoe
      whganoe@ dakotacom.net
      Disclaimer: Caveat lector!

      On Wed, 15 Jan 2014 19:40:37 -0800 (PST), Scott Hill
      <scotthille13@...> wrote:
      > Greetings all,
      >
      > My name is Scott Hill and I am the new editor for The Tidewater
      > Blacksmith's Guild. I am new to Yahoo groups and am caught in a very
      > steep learning curve. This email is both an introduction and a test
      > for me. I hope it all works out.
      >
      > I think, I have attached the September Newsletter (another test).
      > I am new to the editor position and welcome any and all suggestions
      > for improvement. It has been a while since we have published a
      > newsletter and I am having a hard time with getting the membership to
      > send in material so most of what you see in this issue is on the fly
      > from me. The January issue is waiting for the TBG president to
      > approve and I will send that out. It has a bit more from our
      > membership but I also included a page from the BAM newsletter that I
      > hope I used appropriately per the rules and gave credit for. If not
      > please let me know and I will fix it.
      >
      > I am looking forward to this adventure and working with all of you
      > on this and again any and all suggestions are appreciated.
      >
      > Thank You,
      > Scott Hill
      > skadsigns@...
      > 757-374-8929