462Tidewater Blacksmiths Guild- New Editor

  • Scott Hill
    Jan 15, 2014
    Greetings all,

    My name is Scott Hill and I am the new editor for The Tidewater Blacksmith's Guild. I am new to Yahoo groups and am caught in a very steep learning curve. This email is both an introduction and a test for me. I hope it all works out.

    I think, I have attached the September Newsletter (another test). I am new to the editor position and welcome any and all suggestions for improvement. It has been a while since we have published a newsletter and I am having a hard time with getting the membership to send in material so most of what you see in this issue is on the fly from me. The January issue is waiting for the TBG president to approve and I will send that out. It has a bit more from our membership but I also included a page from the BAM newsletter that I hope I used appropriately per the rules and gave credit for. If not please let me know and I will fix it.

    I am looking forward to this adventure and working with all of you on this and again any and all suggestions are appreciated.

    Thank You,
    Scott Hill
    skadsigns@...
    757-374-8929