460new aba editor

  • wvanvil
    Dec 17, 2013
      Beginning in 2014, the editor of the Appalachian Blacksmiths Association will be:

      Mr. Shane Tharp
      2885 Beech Run RD
      Albright, WV  26519

      E-mail:   tharpfarms@...
      Tel: 304-379-9108

      PLEASE NOTE:  We're the West Virginia affiliate, not the Tennessee [Appalachian Area] affiliate.  Some of you flatlanders think all mountain people are the same!

      If your affiliate currently sends its newsletter to David Allen, then please route the newsletter to Shane Tharp in the future.

      I have enjoyed being an affiliate editor.  I have admired all of the fine work that the affiliate editors do.

      Best wishes to you all for the holidays and the upcoming year.

      Dave Allen
      Newsletter Editor
      Appalachian Blacksmiths Association
      www.appaltree.net/aba