      Sent: Sunday, October 13, 2013 11:52 AM
      Subject: Re: [ABANA_Affiliate_Newsletter_Editors] looking for Christmas plans [1 Attachment]

      Eric and others,
      Here are 2 PDF files of the requested materials.
      I'll send 2 e-mails as the files may be too large for anyone with dial up.
      Fred Mikkelsen, NEB editor emeritus

      On Sun, Oct 13, 2013 at 12:18 AM, Eric Klaus <eric.klaus@...> wrote:

      Somewhere, I have two newsletters sitting together, because I put them together so I would know exactly where they were because they had plans in them I wanted to try for this Christmas ... I'm sure they are safe in that spot .... can't find the spot .....

      I'm looking for two different plans that I saw in newsletters within the last year or two.

      1.  Christmas angel ornament ... I think it was 1/4 x 1 stock, fuller down teh neck, chisel cut the wings, then thin/spread wings and robe with hammer.

      2.  3-D christmas snowflake ornament ... maybe 1/2" or 3/4" material, three band saw cuts from one direction, then three from other side @ 90 degrees .. similar idea to unfolding a fredrick's cross, but turns into a 3-D snow flake.

      If anyone has or knows where I can find these plans, or if they sound familiar at all, please let me know, I would sure appreciate it.  I'm sure my copies are safe and sound together on a shelf, right where I put them.

      Any other Christmas theme ideas floating around this year?

      Thanks,
      Eric Klaus

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic