442Fwd: ABANA 2014 Conference Registration

  • Dave Mudge
    Aug 24 11:45 PM

      ---------- Forwarded message ----------
      From: ABANA <centraloffice@...>
      Date: Wed, Aug 21, 2013 at 10:05 PM
      Subject: ABANA 2014 Conference Registration
      To: dave@...

      Artist-Blacksmith's Association of North America
      ABANA 2014 Conference Registration
      When
      Wednesday August 13, 2014 at 12:00 PM EDT
      -to-
      Saturday August 16, 2014 at 10:00 PM EDT
      Add to Calendar

      Where
      Delaware State Fairgrounds
      18500 South Dupont Highway
      Harrington, DE 57701
      Driving Directions
      Dear David,

      On-Line Registration for the Conference is now open

      Registration is $175.00 for members - $225.00 for non-members

      Register Before January 15, 2014 and Save $50.00

      Only $125.00 for Members $175 for non-Members

      To  register now, click on the link below.

      Tell a Friend:
      Gray

      We are currently planning the Conference and putting together a slate of demonstrators that will reflect the theme of the conference:
      Joinery: Come Make Connections

      We are in discussions with smiths from South

      America, the UK, and Europe, as well as the US, including the Colonial Williamsburg Smiths, and the Patient Order of Meticulous Metalsmiths.  We are striving to have a variety of demonstrators covering a wide range of styles using tools from hand hammers to forging presses and power hammers; an iron smelt; and copper- and silver- smiths. Our hope is that the only attendees we might not be able to please will be those that want to see everything! As demonstrator details are confirmed, their demonstrations will be posted on the ABANA website:

      Sincerely,

      ABANA Central Office
      Artist-Blacksmith's Association of North America
      This email was sent to dave@... by centraloffice@... |
      Artist-Blacksmith's Association of North America | 259 Muddy Fork Road | Jonesborough | TN | 37659

      --

      NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the National Security Agency may have read this email without warning, warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection.