Goal Weight Support

  • Patrick Gaffney
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 9, 2002
      Hi everyone! Our group is for anyone looking to get or share
      information on weight loss, fitness and health. It's a great way to
      make new friends, so come and join us. Click on the link, then click
      join. It's a simple as that! Talk to you soon. Maria
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/goalweightsupport

    • Patrick Gaffney