Photoshop-Haven (Bigger & better than ever / Weighing in at 1000!)

  • Roz Fruchtman
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2002
      Hello:

      My name is Roz Fruchtman. I would like to invite you to join us at
      Photo-Haven Discussion Group -- Where the novice and professional learn
      from each other!

      Since late August 2001, when the group originated, it has grown to aprox
      *1030* to date, thus making Photoshop-Haven a viable contender in the
      Photoshop help community.

      Photoshop-Haven is an on-topic professional discussion group and caters to
      -- anything related to -- Adobe Photoshop and it's plugins. We plan to
      bring the novice and professional together to share ideas and become more
      proficient using this dynamic program.

      I have learned... Art can be found anyplace, anytime, under any
      circumstances. I have even taken to carrying *three* digital cameras with
      me everywhere. The ugliest picture/image can be turned into a beautiful
      original work of art just by using the proper filters -- both built-in and
      plugin. The fact that I review also opens up opportunities -- from
      time-to-time -- for discounts to seminars/workshops given by leading
      educators in the Photoshop industry.

      The *only* limits in designing digital art are the limits one puts upon
      themselves. Won't you join us so we can continue to create beautiful
      artwork together -- and learn from each other. The best tips and
      techniques that I use daily were gained by asking strangers how they
      achieved a certain affect, and them unselfishly sharing with me.

      See you on the list!

      Roz Fruchtman
      mailto:roz@...