File - List_Rules-Guidelines

  • AAnnounce@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 58 , Apr 28, 2002
      ---------------------- Sponsor Message -----------------------
      Do you Love "B" movies? Do you Hate "B" movies? Do you even
      know (or care?) what "B" movies are? Yes or no, this is the
      list for you! Join B-Movies-subscribe@... Today! Now!
      Feel free to discuss Anything relating to movies on this list.
      Cult Movies, Cheesy SciFi/Horror movies, Sex-ploitation movies
      of Every email or Top of Every Digest.

      ===== version current as of Feb 4, '02 =========

      This list can be "high volume". Some people might prefer to be set to
      the Digest version. To switch to Digest, send any email to:
      AAnnounce-Digest@yahoogroups.com

      If you've come to find the Latest Lists, you're in the right place!
      Daily announcements of Discussion lists, Forums, E-zines & Newsletters!

      If you've joined to increase your list's exposure, you're still in
      the right place!

      Please send your announcements to: AAnnounce@yahoogroups.com

      This list is designed to announce Mailing Lists, Discussion Forums,
      E-zines & Newsletters. Please Don't post your Announcements more often
      than Once MONTHLY for each list you own. When AAnnouncing your Lists,
      please post only One List per AAnnouncement.

      Announcements of Biz-ops, MLM, Get Rich Quick, Web pages, etc... will
      be deleted without notice to the sender. No "sample" newsletters accepted.

      Please Do Not include any Web Page URLs other than those of public list
      hosting services. Any other Web Page URLs will be considered "web page
      ads" and Deleted.

      REQUIRED: Use Plain Text Only in your messages! No Rich Text Format (html),
      Attachments are stripped.
      REQUIRED: List Name in Subject line!
      REQUIRED: A Brief but Informative List Description
      REQUIRED: Announcement Must include Subscription Directions!
      REQUIRED: Only One Announcement Per MESSAGE!
      REQUIRED: Half a dozen submissions per day per list owner, or less.
      REQUIRED: Adult lists MUST have (ADULT) on the Subject line.

      If you submit a List AAnnouncement that doesn't meet these Requirements,
      it may be Deleted without notice to the submitter.

      This is NOT an "Adult" list. Try to keep the content of the
      announcement "acceptable" to all. We have a wide variety of
      members... all ages and levels of sensitivity. Thanks!

      The List is Moderated. I will attempt to have Announcements approved and
      sent to the list as soon as possible. Sometimes this might mean a delay
      of up to 72 hours. If I can't get the approvals done in less time than
      that, I will post a notification to the List of the delay.

      The List Owner reserves the right to edit submissions to fit the guidelines.

      No Replies/Forwards will be sent to the List. Only Announcements.
      Replies/Forwards will be deleted without notice to the sender.

      Spammers Beware! This is NOT a "Safe List". If you send messages to the
      mailboxes of members of this List, you will be reported for Spamming!
      This could result in the loss of your ISP (this means you'll lose your
      web pages and email account).

      Respect the Privacy of the other members of this list or suffer the
      consequences!
      Include Full Headers and the complete text for the suspected Spam mail.
      Please, only file a complaint when you are very Sure the spam came from
      this list. If you are not sure but still want to file a report, You can
      also Report the Spam via SpamCop ( http://spamcop.net ).

      ALL List Members are responsible for keeping up to date on the changes
      to the rules. Since any Rules updates will be posted to the list, all
      members will be considered to have been informed of the changes by that
      action. Any members set to Digest or No Mail who miss the announcement
      will always have the opportunity to find the announcement in the List
      Archives. You are responsible to check the archives for Rules Updates
      on a Regular basis.

      In addition to the YahooGroups archive, A Public Archive is available at:
      http://www.escribe.com/internet/-aannounce/
      which will increase the exposure of your announcements.

      TO UNSUBSCRIBE from this list:
      Reply to the Confirmation Message...

      OR

      go to the YahooGroups web site, at www.yahoogroups.com, and log
      into "My Groups" by entering your email address and password. (If
      you've forgotten your password, follow the directions on the
      page). "My Groups" will also let you change your subscription between
      Web Only, Digest and Individual messages mode.

      Everyone on this list subscribed themselves, therefore everyone is
      expected to be able to unsubscribe themselves, as well. Requests to
      be "unsubbed" will receive a reminder of the above.

      Thanks,
      John T - List Owner Feb 4, '02
      AAnnounce-owner@yahoogroups.com
      This version of the List Rules/guidelines supersedes all previous versions.

      PS: This list is a hobby for me. I have no affiliation with YahooGroups and
      no one pays me a dime. I do this because I want to provide a Spam Free
      listing service for those who want to improve their list membership. If
      I had access to more powerful software, I'd use it but, for now, this is
      the way it is. No Filters other than the ones the members have in their
      email software. Please keep this in mind in your dealings with me. I'm
      just an average person, just like you :)

      Thanks for choosing AAnnounce Lists!
    • AAnnounce@yahoogroups.com