KeepersOfTheGardens

  • Doug & Karen Hegre
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 28, 2002
      I have often written that the wildlife in our gardens were the actual
      'owners' of these gardens while we are just the 'keepers' of the garden.
      Success in drawing wildlife into the garden lies in understanding and
      providing for its needs; food, water, shelter, and nesting sites. This
      list
      is a 'learning & sharing' list on how to create beautiful backyard habitats
      for birds, butterflies, hummingbirds, and other wildlife including bees,
      dragonflies, frogs, toads and other friendly insects & reptiles.
      For a complete description of the list go to;
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KeepersOfTheGardens

      To subscribe;
      KeepersOfTheGardens-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      KarenLee