Beyond Grief

  • Shirley Watkins
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2002
      This is a RECOVERY GROUP for women who has lost a (loved one)
      spouse/boyfriend to death. We look at grief that comes with death. We'll
      look at how it feels and how it affects our lives and the lives of those
      around us. We'll search together to find meaning in grief. And we'll look
      at coping strategies that will help us lessen the pain and promote our healing.

      BeyondGrief-subscribe@yahoogroups.com