SciFi_Discussion - Polite conversation of SciFi topics

  • John T
    Message 1 of 19 , Jan 6, 2002
      or
      Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFi_Discussion

      Hundreds of members! Quite active - some might prefer Digest :)

      This List is intended for the discussion of Science Fiction. Whether
      you just like to read it or write it, feel free to join in. The only
      proviso is that all discussions be kept mature and polite and Fun! I would
      like to see a free exchange of ideas. Posting of story ideas is welcome.
      Criticism should be well thought out & Constructive! Tips on gaining
      publication are a Plus! Feel free to discuss new authors or old. If you
      know of Sci-Fi authors with websites, feel free to post them.

      Looking for SciFi Book Recommendations? Look no further! This is a widely
      read group! Opinions on thousands of books! Just Ask, we love to talk :)

      If the 'current topics' of discussion don't interest you then why not post a
      note about your interests and start a new discussion topic?

      Join in, have fun and post often! Polite conversation of SciFi topics.

            Message 5 of 19 , Jul 24, 2002
              To subscribe send any email to
              SciFi_Discussion-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
[...]

              :)

              If the 'current topics' of discussion don't interest you then why not
              post a
              note about your interests and start a new discussion topic?

              Join in, have fun and post often! Polite conversation of SciFi topics.

              To subscribe send any email to
              SciFi_Discussion-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
              or
              Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFi_Discussion

              Join Today and Bring a Friend to share the experience
              with!
            • John T
              Message 6 of 19 , Nov 1, 2010
                SciFi_Discussion - Polite conversation of SciFi topics

                To subscribe send any email to
                SciFi_Discussion-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
                or
                Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SciFi_Discussion

                Hundreds of members! Quite active - some might prefer Digest :)

                This Group is intended for the discussion of Science Fiction.
                Whether you just like to read it or write it, or watch it, feel
                free to join us. The only proviso is that all discussions be kept
                mature and polite and Fun!

                We encourage a free exchange of ideas!

                Posting of story ideas is welcome, too.

                Feel free to discuss new authors or old.

                Looking for SciFi Book Recommendations? Look no further! This is a
                widely read group! Opinions on thousands of books! Just Ask, we love
                to talk :)

                If the 'current topics' of discussion don't interest you then why not
                post a note about your interests and start a new discussion topic?

                Join in, post often and have fun!

                                        Message 19 of 19 , Jan 22, 2014
                                          SciFi_Discussion - Polite conversation of SciFi topics

                                          Hundreds of members! Quite active - some might prefer Digest :)

                                          This Group is intended for the discussion of Science Fiction.
                                          Whether you just like to read it or write it, or watch it, feel
                                          free to join us. The only proviso is that all discussions be kept
                                          mature and polite and Fun!

                                          We encourage a free exchange of ideas!

                                          Posting of story ideas is welcome, too.

                                          Feel free to discuss new authors or old; TV shows or Movies.