MC-AmishCooking Recipe List

  • OneAmishFan...Jesse
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      I present my list for your consideration.

      This list features the famous and wonderfully
      delicious but also practical recipes of the renown
      "horse and buggy" communities from
      around the world.

      This is a MasterCook formatting list where *anyone*
      can post! Use your MasterCook program or use the
      generic (@@@@@) to format and post your Amish recipes.
      It's easy, it's fun and the recipes are superb!

      Since this is a formatting list, all members are
      required to post a minimum of 6 recipes per month and
      participation is monitored.

      Easy instructions on how to post in the generic
      (@@@@@) format are supplied upon subscription.

      To subscribe send a blank e-mail to:

      MC-AmishCooking-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Hope you all will join me!