***WebDestinations***

  • housesmart@juno.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2001
      You are invited to subscribe to WebDestinations, a new mailing list
      designed as a forum to post and exchange links to your favorite web
      destinations! Post the unusual, the weird, the informative or just plain
      fun links!

      You're welcome to post links to your personal websites as well. Feel
      free to share anywhere from a single bookmark to an entire favorites
      collection. Be advised that we do not solicit websites of an adult
      nature nor do we tolerate SPAM of any kind.

      You can subscribe immediately by sending a blank email to :
      WebDestinations-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Or, alternatively, you can subscribe by visiting the following link:

      Depending on the volume of the list, you might wish to subscribe to the
      digest version.. This can be achieved through visiting our group's
      webpage at:

      Here's to exploring some wonderful new websites and enlarging our
      collection of weblinks!

      -WebDestinations Moderator