TravelBug is here!

  • jfersoffice
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 30, 2001
      If you'd like to get away this holiday break, but don't have the time
      or the money – here's the next-best thing: e-travelbug! You can
      travel to near and faraway places in the safety and comfort of
      your `puter.

      Have you ever found yourself a long way from home with a car that
      won't start? Then have I got just what you're looking for! Ta-dah ...
      the Bush Mechanics. Give these fellows an empty jam tin, a bit of
      wire, a sturdy tree branch and they can fix anything.

      Don't believe me? Then subscribe to the e-travlebug newsletter now –
      you'll find plenty of nifty tips and unusual travel stories to keep
      you entertained. You won't want to leave home...