ListBuilding - Companion List to ListBuilder!

  • The MailMan
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 24, 1999
      This is a companion list to ListBuilder and LB-Ad_Swaps.

      The idea is to exchange Ideas on how to promote our lists! Discussion topics
      should include methods we've tried that have worked and those that haven't.
      What's worked best for you? Word of mouth? Listing Directories? Promotion
      Lists? Ad swaps? Web pages? Anything and everything!

      To Subscribe, send any email to:
      Mailto:ListBuilding-Subscribe@onelist.com
      or
      go to http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ListBuilding
    • John T
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 1999
        This is a companion list to ListBuilder (the list announcement list) and to
        LB-Ad_Swaps(the Ad Swaps/Discussion list). No Announcements on this List,
        please.

        The idea is to exchange Ideas on how to promote our lists! Discussion topics
        should include methods we've tried that have worked and those that haven't.
        What's worked best for you? Word of mouth? Listing Directories? Promotion
        Lists? Ad swaps? Web pages? Anything and everything!

        And since a smoothly running list is the Best Promotion you can have, we
        discuss anything dealing with List Management topics.

        To Subscribe, send any email to:
        Mailto:ListBuilding-Subscribe@onelist.com
        or
        go to http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/ListBuilding

        Remember: Helping each other, we help ourselves!
      • John T
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
          This is a companion list to ListBuilder (the list announcement list) and
          to LB-Ad_Swaps (the Ad Swaps/Discussion list).
          No Announcements on this List, please.

          The idea is to exchange Ideas on how to promote our lists!

          Discussion topics should include methods we've tried that have worked
          and those that haven't. What has worked best for you? Word of mouth?