Article Update News

  • Kim Haas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 17, 2001
      Article Update News is a daily (Monday - Friday) content ezine featuring
      business, marketing, promotion and web design articles.

      Our purpose:

      To help others learn to start, run and promote their own eCommerce business.
      We accomplish this in the following ways:

      1. We provide fresh articles on Business, Marketing, Promotion, Web Design
      and Netiquette for use in newsletters and on-site.
      2. We provide authors a place to post articles which gives the writer
      exposure for their own business and helps establish them as an expert in
      their field.
      3. We provide information of value to those wishing to improve upon their
      current marketing skills and knowledge or to learn new techniques.

      If you have informational articles to share, or need content for your web
      site or ezine, this is the newsletter for you!

      Subscribe:
      Send an email to: mailto:sub_articles@...