Write A Book

  • Hobbsprings@worldnet.att.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2001
      Hi there!

      I hope you'll stop by and check out my writers' group at
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Write-A-Book This is a casual
      gathering place for those who have always wanted to write a book or
      story, but never seem to have the time. The purpose of our little
      bunch is to check in every day to encourage each other to write at
      least two pages. If we didn't write, then we share that. The goal
      is to write in and report on the day's writing or yesterday's writing
      and simply share whether we managed to pen something, anything, or if
      we didn't then we just say "I didn't write today." But we make an
      effort to show up and report in. Somehow, it's helping me, and I
      hope it helps you folks. In addition to that, we share inspirational
      quotes, and just chat. Remember, life's too short put off your
      dreams. This is a flame free zone, but so long as everyone is kind,
      no other moderation is in effect.

      Hugs ~ Lindi

      Post message: Write-A-Book@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: Write-A-Book-subscribe@yahoogroups.com