Goober's Zone - 4 kids whos parent has cfs, fm, etc

  • Zona
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2001
      A christian list for kids who has a parent with cfs, fm, mcs or other
      disabling illness (but all kids are welcome here) A place to chat, make
      friends, share poems, songs, ideas, websites and just have fun! Our lives
      are sometimes different from our friends and its nice to have other kids
      to talk to who understand why.

      To join simply send blank email to:

      GoobersZone-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      List mistress