TravelBug is here!

  • jennifer@write101.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 26, 2001
      You are HERE ... But you'd like to be somewhere else?
      Here's your chance to escape.
      Read about the well-known, and the little-known travel destinations
      of others who've also been bitten by the Travel Bug.
      Subscribe to a free weekly newsletter:
      mailto:havebug-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Reader submissions welcome!
    • jfersoffice
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 30, 2001
        If you'd like to get away this holiday break, but don't have the time
        or the money – here's the next-best thing: e-travelbug! You can
        travel to near and faraway places in the safety and comfort of
        your `puter.

        Have you ever found yourself a long way from home with a car that
        won't start? Then have I got just what you're looking for! Ta-dah ...
        the Bush Mechanics. Give these fellows an empty jam tin, a bit of
        wire, a sturdy tree branch and they can fix anything.

        Don't believe me? Then subscribe to the e-travlebug newsletter now –
        you'll find plenty of nifty tips and unusual travel stories to keep
        you entertained. You won't want to leave home...