1A IMS-Newsletter

  • detreimer@gmx.de
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5, 2001
      Name of Ezine:
      1A IMS-Newsletter

      Category:
      Internet marketing and web design

      Subject Matter:
      Free ebooks, reports, articles, facts, tips,
      tricks and free resources .
      A list of 25 deadly sins for your web site.
      Resources for writing ads and getting traffic.
      How to change the traffic you get into
      subscribers for your ezine. Where to find
      content for newsletters. How to track
      ads etc.

      The newsletter will be published bi-monthly.
      I accept articles from other authors but I
      don't take want to take part in ad swaps
      ( I don't want to have ads in it..).
      As I just started, it can be to your success
      as well if I try new marketing methods.
      You'll receive the techniques that work
      immediately from me and you can copy or
      alter it to your own success. I will also
      give you an overview and an evaluation based
      on my own experiences of the programs and
      tools you will need. If you have any questions
      you can email me with the address given above.

      Subscribe at:
      Send a blank email to
      mailto:ims-newsletter@...

      Name of publisher :