Hearth and Home

  • Reid Vaughan
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 5, 2001
      Need help getting your house running smoothly? Well, here's the place to get
      that help! We have recipes, tips, hints, gardening, and so much more. I'll
      have a cleaning challenge of the week, lists to help you get organized and
      tons of other fun things. Also, if you have something to add, recipes, tips,
      anything at all, send it to the group! We all need a bit of help some days
      getting things going, and hopefully we'll be here to support you. This is a
      family group, so please keep everything "clean" (no pun intended!!)
      Email attatchments are not allowed.

      I can't wait to get to know you all and get those houses organized!

      Post message: HearthandHome@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: HearthandHome-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

    • Reid Vaughan
      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 11, 2001
        Need help getting your house running smoothly? Well, here's the place to get
        that help! We have recipes, tips, hints, gardening, and so much more. I'll
        have a cleaning challenge of the week, lists to help you get organized and
        tons of other fun things. Also, if you have something to add, recipes, tips,
        anything at all, send it to the group! We all need a bit of help some days
        getting things going, and hopefully we'll be here to support you. This is a
        family group, so please keep everything "clean" (no pun intended!!)

        Group Home Page:
        www.yahoogroups.com/group/HearthandHome

        Message 3 of 7 , Oct 18, 2001
          Need help getting your house running smoothly? Well, here's the place to get
          that help! We have recipes, tips, hints, gardening, and so much more. I'll
          have a cleaning challenge of the week, lists to help you get organized and
          tons of other fun things. Also, if you have something to add, recipes, tips,
          anything at all, send it to the group! We all need a bit of help some days
          getting things going, and hopefully we'll be here to support you.
          This is a family group, so please keep everything "clean" (no pun
          intended!!)

          Email attatchments are not allowed.

          This is NOT a group to try to sell anything, this is a homemaking group.
          Please keep your posts on topic. Anyone sending spam through will be banned
          from the group immediately.

          I can't wait to get to know you all and get those houses organized!

          Group Home: www.yahoogroups.com/group/HearthandHome

          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 23, 2002
            Need help getting your house running smoothly? Well, here's the place to get
            that help! We have recipes, tips, hints, gardening, and so much more. I'll
            have a cleaning challenge of the week, lists to help you get organized and
            tons of other fun things. Also, if you have something to add, recipes, tips,
            anything at all, send it to the group! We all need a bit of help some days
            getting things going, and hopefully we'll be here to support you.
            This is a group of wonderful Christian women, so please keep everything
            clean" (no pun intended!!) You are more than welcome to send through
            anything Christian or homemaking related, we love hearing from you.
            Please, send an introduction to the group, so we can all get to know you
            better.