"The (new) Investment Management Forum"

  • Stever0545@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2001
      Globe Lists "killed" the IMF along with all the rest of its group. We've put
      it back together ay Yahoo groups so please come have a look!

      The Investment Management Forum is a free discussion
      group for Investment Related topics. Raise and answer
      questions; submit your thoughts and ideas; get free
      professional advice. The IMF is sponsored and directed
      by Sanco Services Inc., a professional Investment
      Management Company with an international client base.

      All investors, everywhere, are welcome.

      Steve Selengut
      steve@...