Mini_Poem_World - 9 Lines or Less!

  • MyFriends Lists
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 5, 2001
      Hello! Please check out my friends list! If you join, let them know which list you found it on and spread the word!

      This is a list (world) where you can submit and enjoy short poems....the rules are simple....the body of the poems MUST NOT EXCEED NINE lines .... the shorter the better...you use your own style...there are no experts in poetry!...you must enjoy it...but it is up to the others to skip over or trip over or fall into your lines....anything is acceptable provided you do not target someone in the list(spam & flames) ...oops! it is nearly 9 lines....so please join our world now...(select the "digest" version to keep your mail box uncluttered)

      Addresses:
      Post message: mini_poem_world@yahoogroups.com
      Subscribe: mini_poem_world-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      40