MorningGlory

  • Barbara Hunt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2001
      This is a list for making friendships! We talk about our families,
      home organizing, meal planning, decorating ideas, projects to do with
      the kids, our careers...girlfriend stuff. This is a very friendly
      group that heartily welcomes newcomers. We will play a few list
      games, have a few contests, and hold different swaps.

      Think of this list as visiting your best girlfriend's house. Find a
      comfy chair, pour yourself a cup of tea, or whatever suits your
      fancy, and get ready to have some fun! We look forward to getting to
      know you! We do not allow lurkers, as we want this list to be a safe
      place to share with each other about our daily lives...so if you feel
      you cannot post a couple times a week, this is probably not the list
      for you. As FlyLady says "no whining!".

      To join, email:

      morningglory-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      or go to: