ListOwnerHelp

  • List-Owner Help
    Message 1 of 16 , May 31, 2001
      Subscribe today at: ListOwnerHelp-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      Please pass the word about this valuable list! It isn't
      easy to know of since there are Hundreds of Thousands of
      other lists on YahooGroups!

      Now, more valuable than ever with the Yahoo/eGroups Merger!

      Do you Manage/Own a List at YahooGroups? or elsewhere?

      Then this is the Place for You! Let us help each other
      solve List Related Problems .... and find ways to
      Improve/Promote our Lists! This is not the "official" tech
      support ... But there are a Lot of problems that we could
      help each other solve (Self help!) And/Or co-operate with
      the the Official Tech Support. Email Lists can be Fun to Manage!
      This list is limited to List Owner and Moderators..... see how
      we can make best use of the internet, web sites,
      technical/technology aspects... our computer skills.... you know
      what I mean!!!

      Subject Tag: [L_O_H]

      Shortcut URL:
      <A HREF="http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ListOwnerHelp" TARGET="_new"><FONT COLOR="BLUE">http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ListOwnerHelp</FONT></A>

    • List-Owner Help

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 29, 2001
[...]

          Subject Tag: [L_O_H]

          Shortcut URL:
          http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ListOwnerHelp

          FREE Personalized E-mail at Mail.com
          http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup

        • List-Owner Help
          Message 4 of 16 , Oct 22, 2001
[...]

            Subject Tag: [L_O_H]

            Shortcut URL:
            http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ListOwnerHelp

            --
          • List-Owner Help
            Message 5 of 16 , Jan 28, 2002
              Subscribe today at: ListOwnerHelp-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

              Please pass the word about this valuable list! It isn't
              easy to know of since there are Hundreds of Thousands of
              other lists on YahooGroups!

              Now, more valuable than ever with the Yahoo/eGroups Merger!

              Do you Manage/Own a List at YahooGroups? or elsewhere?
              Then this is the Place for You! Let us help each other
              solve List Related Problems .... and find ways to
              Improve/Promote our Lists! This is not the "official" tech
              support ... But there are a Lot of problems that we could
              help each other solve (Self help!) And/Or co-operate with
              the the Official Tech Support. Email Lists can be Fun to Manage!

              This list is limited to List Owners and Moderators..... see how
              we can make best use of the internet, web sites,
              technical/technology aspects... our computer skills.... you know
              what I mean!!!

              Subject Tag: [L_O_H]

              Shortcut URL:
              http://www.yahoogroups.com/group/ListOwnerHelp