Pound_by_Pound - Invitation to join NEW weight-loss support group

  • simchah@webtv.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2001
      "Pound_by_Pound" is a support group for those on any weight-loss diet,
      NO specific program or products will be promoted here, but you will be
      encouraged to lose weight in a healthy manner through healthy eating and
      exercise.   We're a Christian group, a part of the
      2encourage1another ministry, but ALL are welcome to join -- all ages,
      men and women, whether you have 20 lbs to lose or 200 -- if you are
      looking for encouragement and to share tips and encouragement with
      others, and would like a place where you can be accepted and loved and
      accountable to others who are also struggling to lose weight, then join
      us today and we will do it TOGETHER. Send a blank e-mail to
      Pound_by_Pound-subscribe@yahoogroups.com