The "Daily Cool Event" Newsletter

  • Arizona Reporter Newsroom
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29, 2001
      The "Daily Cool Event" newsletter is a brief synopsis of an upcoming
      festival, concert or event somewhere in the United States or around the
      world.

      The our newsletter is intended to help people who are planning to travel
      or vacation this summer or fall to find unique destinations.

      You can subscribe via e-mail. Send an email to
      mailto:coolevents-subscribe@... with "SUBSCRIBE
      COOL EVENTS" in the subject header.