CrimeBooks

  • MyFriends Lists
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31, 2001
      Hello! Please check out my friends list! If you join, let
      them know which list you found it on and spread the word!

      Description
      The crimebooks list is a forum for the discussion of true crime and crime fiction, and related topics such as criminology, forensic science, psychology, serial crime, criminal profiling, policing, crime in tv and film, murder mystery, psychological thriller and suspense writing and authors.

      Shortcut URL to this page:
      http://www.onelist.com/community/crimebooks

      FREE Personalized Email at Mail.com
    • MyFriends Lists