Smile A While

  • mombeau@wt.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      Smile A While is a daily posting of jokes, quotes, off beat news
      stories and a glimpse into the personal life of your hostess, Mombeau.

      We try to keep it clean and it's always fun. Join me as I go kicking
      and screaming through life. It will give you a new appreciation of
      your own life.

      Join the FREE list by sending a blank email to:
      mombeau-subscribe@...

      No salesman will call.