**** Heart Smiles ****

  • mombeau@wt.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 3, 2001
      Heart Smiles started out as "Mommy Moments." It was all the little
      stories that make you run for the tissues. It then took on a life of
      its own. Some of the stories will still make you cry. Some are
      inspirational and others will just make you think. Still others are
      what we technically like to call "Warm Fuzzies."

      You will find all of the stories sent in an archive. You can pass
      them on, use them for your own e-mails and newsletters. If you like,
      you can add your name to the e-mail list by choosing the subscribe
      button when you visit the archive. More are being added all the time
      and all of them are worth a look.

      Heart Smiles is not a daily e-mail. These thing just don't come
      around every day, but when just when you really need a Heart Smile
      it will appear.

      The name "Heart Smiles" comes from something my young son said to me
      after we had had a really good day together. He looked up at me and
      said, "Mommy, you make my heart smile."

      That is the feeling I hope you will get from this site.

      Subscribe to Heart Smiles by sending a blank email to:
      heartsmiles-subscribe@...