Trek Art

  • GlasshouseJohn
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2000
      Trek Art is for the posting and discussion of anything to do with Star Trek.

      You can post your favourite pictures, and also we can discuss the various
      apsects of Trek.

      Topics can include such things as Ship Design, Uniforms, Insignia, just pop
      in and join and ask or post away.

      No Adult or XXX pictures may be posted as this list is open for all. Any
      such posts will not be allowed and will result in a ban and abuse report to
      your ISP and Egroups.

      To Join:
      www.egroups.com/group/trek-art

      or