SFComics - Speculative Fiction Graphic Novels

  • John T
    Message 1 of 13 , Nov 3, 2000
      SFComics-subscribe@...

      Speculative Fiction Graphic Novels
      Nickname: SFComics

      Purpose:
      This list is for the discussion of such Graphic Novels as written by Alan
      Moore, Neil Gaiman, Mark Waid and Frank Miller.

      Great dramas in the four color medium. If you've read WATCHMEN you
      know what we're talking about and if you haven't, you should!

      Not limited to the above. General discussion of comics encouraged.

      Post an Intro when you join! Who are your Favorites?

      or
      Go To: http://www.Topica.com/lists/SFComics
    • John T