ITS THE SEASON FOR GRAPHICS AND MORE

  • heidijaye
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2000
      ITS THE SEASON FOR GRAPHICS AND MORE

      Join our great new graphics group.. In the lead up to Halloween we will share Halloween graphics and then more on to Christmas in the lead up to Christmas, and so forth to cover all the holidays of the year.. Be armed with the greatest clip art and graphics for each season.. We look forward to welcoming you...

      ItsTheSeasonforGraphicsandMore-subscribe@egroups.com
      http://www.egroups.com/group/ItsTheSeasonforGraphicsandMore