GenerationMars

  • MyFriends Lists
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 3, 2000
      Hello! Please check out my friends list! If you join, let them know which list you found it on and spread the word!

      Description
      This is an email list for Generation Mars, a group of young
      people from over 40 nations who have declared their support for
      creating a sustained human presence on Mars by signing the
      following declaration:

      We here affirm our commitment to the human exploration of Mars.

      We believe the attainment of this long-dreamed goal, and the
      global effort leading toward it, will profoundly effect the way
      in which we live together on Earth.

      As the first generation able to go, it falls to us to ensure
      that we reach Mars for the good of all humanity.

      We commit ourselves to the task because, working together, Mars
      will inspire all our hearts, teach us about the planet that we
      all share, and help us understand the very nature of life itself.

      With our signatures below, we accept this challenge.

      If you wish to sign this declaration, or for more information,
      please email generationmars@...

      For more information:
      mailto:generationmars@...

      Shortcut URL to this page: