The Rave Recipes

  • advertising@theravecentral.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 31, 2000
      The Rave Recipes
      Hungry?? Like to cook?? Need recipes?? Restricted Diet??
      We deliver one issue six days a week to your mail box. Each
      day you get a regular and diabetic recipe and many days a
      low/no fat recipe as well. Special requests welcome.
      Subscribe: recipe-subscribe@...
    • RaveHumor4Lovers@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
        The Rave Recipes
        Hungry?? Like to cook?? Need recipes?? Restricted Diet??
        One issue six days a week to your mail box. Each day you
        get a regular and diabetic recipe and many days a low/no fat
        recipe as well. We welcome Special requests!!
        Subscribe: TheRaveRecipes-subscribe@egroups.com