Star Blazers: Iscandar-66

  • Derek Wakefield
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30 12:45 PM
      I would like to invite you to join the Iscandar-66
      community

      Iscandar 66 is a STAR BLAZERS fan artisans mailing list run
      by The Iscandar Project. The list is for YAMATO & STAR
      BLAZERS fans interested in creative persuits (fan art, fan
      fiction, fan speculation, scale modeling, costuming, etc)
      to have a way to meet and discuss their hobbies and ideas
      related to the show.

      Questions? E-MAIL: iscandar-66-owner@egroups.com

      You can sign up for this service by going to the following
      web page:

      http://www.egroups.com/subscribe/iscandar-66

      Or you can join by sending email to the following address:

      mailto:iscandar-66-subscribe@egroups.com

      Thanks!

      Derek Wakefield
      Project Coordinator
      The Iscandar Project
    • Derek Wakefield
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 1, 2000
        I would like to invite you to join the Iscandar-66
        community

        Iscandar 66 is a STAR BLAZERS fan artisans mailing list run
        by The Iscandar Project. The list is for YAMATO & STAR
        BLAZERS fans interested in creative persuits (fan art, fan
        fiction, fan speculation, scale modeling, costuming, etc)
        to have a way to meet and discuss their hobbies and ideas
        related to the show.

        Please: No "trading" offers/requests.